The Conference Partner Package is the most prestigious opportunity to sponsor the BPM 2010 conference. For this reason the opportunity to become a featured Conference Partner is limited to just two organizations and designed for maximum exposure.
We will work closely with these exclusive partners to provide them with maximum media exposure. This occurs not only during the conference, but also to the broader marketplace as we promote the event and with delegates when we send our post-conference communication. This is the only package that will deliver this continuous exposure.
Also unique to this package, the Conference Partners will be named as the sponsor of the conference dinner and are invited to give a short welcome address to our diners.
This is an exceptional package delivering continuous, high quality and well targeted exposure to prospects that have a real interest in business process improvement.
Key Features of the Partner Package:
- Premier exhibition space in networking area for all days of the conference (incl. Workshops)
- 5 free delegate registrations to the entire event, including evening events (a $3,750 value)
- opportunity to propose a workshop or tutorial for the industry day of the conference
- opportunity to send a delegate to a panel discussion on “The future of BPM”
- opportunity to participate in hands-on demo session on September 15th
- opportunity to propose a keynote presentation for the industry event on September 15th
- sponsor for conference dinner, including welcome address and corporate branding
- acknowledgment from conference chair in opening and closing sessions
- brochure and/or CD/USB stick placed in conference folder
- breakout room for customer/prospect meetings
- logo on all conference advertising material (posters, Call for Papers, etc.)
- logo on conference projection backdrop
- logo displayed in main conference room
- logo and link on BPM 2010 web site
- logo on the name badge
- logo on the conference folder