The IEEE Task Force on Process Mining will meet on Wednesday, September 15th, during the BPM 2010 conference. The Task Force was established in 2009 stimulate process mining research and development activities and to create a better awareness of process mining in industry.
The goal of this Task Force is to promote the research, development, education and understanding of process mining. More concretely, the goal is to:
- make end-users, developers, consultants, and researchers aware of the state-of-the-art in process mining,
- promote the use of process mining techniques and tools and stimulating new applications,
- play a role in standardization efforts for logging event data,
- the organization of tutorials, special sessions, workshops, panels,
- the organization of Conferences/Workshop with IEEE CIS Technical Co-Sponsorship, and
- publications in the form of special issues in journals, books, articles (e.g., in the IEEE Computational Intelligence Magazine).
More information is available on the meeting page.