- Papers must be in English.
- Papers must be original research contributions that have not been published previously, nor already submitted to other conferences or journals in parallel with this conference.
- Papers must not exceed 16 pages letter or A4 format.
- Papers must be formatted following the Springer LNCS guidelines (for details see http://www.springer.de/comp/lncs/authors.html).
- Papers must be submitted in PDF format.
- The title page must contain a short abstract and a classification of the topics covered, preferably using the list of topics in the Call for Papers.
- Papers must clearly state the research problem being addressed, the goal of the work, the results achieved, and the relation to other work.
- Submissions that do not adhere to the formatting guidelines, exceed the page limit, are received too late, are in a format other than PDF, or are not submitted via EasyChair will be rejected without review.
- Each submission will be reviewed by at least three reviewers regarding its originality, validity, significance of contribution and quality of the presentation.