The submission deadline for all BPM 2010 events has passed. Please consider submitting your work to the 2011 BPM Conference in Clermont Ferrand.
BPM 2010 is the eighth conference in a series that provides the most distinguished specialized forum for researchers and practitioners in business process management (BPM). The conference has a record of attracting innovative and original research of highest quality related to all aspects of business process management including theory, frameworks, methods, techniques, architectures, and empirical findings.
Submissions are invited for workshop proposals to be included in the BPM 2010 Workshop Program. Workshops are meant to facilitate the exchange of ideas and experiences between active researchers, and stimulate discussions on new and emerging issues in line with the conference topics. Workshops may concentrate in-depth on research topics, or may also be devoted to issues such as applications, standardization, and curriculum development.
All workshop papers are expected to be published by Springer as a post-proceeding volume (to be sent around 4 months after the workshop) in the Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing (LNBIP) series.
Proposals for one-day workshops are requested. Each proposal should include the following information:
- Workshop title and acronym
- Brief biography of each organizer
- An outline of the workshop theme, goals, planned activities, and a brief discussion on intended audience
- The complete text of the envisioned call for papers. (To decide your workshop key dates, please note that the preliminary workshop proceedings to be distributed at the workshop must be submitted to the BPM 2010 conference organizers before August 15, 2010.)
We especially encourage workshop proposals that explore new topics and/or attract audience from the North America region.
Workshop proposals should be directed to the BPM 2010 workshop chair in electronic form (plain text or PDF) by the deadline indicated below.
Workshop Proposal Dates:
- Deadline for workshop proposals: December 22, 2009
- Notification of proposal acceptance: January 23, 2010
- Workshops: September 13, 2010
University of California, Santa Barbara